Friday, September 24, 2004

Waiting For Yet Another Hurricane To Come...

Okay, this is getting really old. The last thing I need right now is to have my last weekend before the Feast of Tabernacles ruined by another hurricane (this one Jeanne). It's been a long time since *four* hurricanes hit Florida the same year. Nonetheless, the constant stream of hurricanes seems to reflect what is shaping up to be a lousy end of 2004. Before choosing the hurricane theme, I was thinking of entitling this post..."Waiting For Disfellowshippment," or something equally dismal. Given the recent conversations on the forum and the way they have progressed, I have to face the facts that life could be much more complicated very soon. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. At least the Feast is coming. That's something to cheer me up.

No comments: