Monday, April 25, 2005

Some people have all the luck...

Well, in my random blog searchings, I came across the blog of a friend of mine. She will remain nameless, but she loves skinny guys with glasses and doesn't do so well bowling after drinking martinis. I don't think she reads this blog either, oh well. Reading her blog, I was aware of how lucky some people are. Her blog is linked to a lot of really racy people (I know, I lived in LA myself as well, and have lots of friends like that too). She and I are both prolific article writers with some skeletons in the closet, and seeing the material in her profile makes my blog look G rated (her friends have even more entertaining blogs that remind me of some old short stories of mine). Some people have all the luck, I guess. Today I had an interview in Ft. Myers, which meant that I drove for about 4 1/2 hours today (really tiring work, especially with all of the traffic on I-75 Northbound in Sarasota County). The interview didn't appear to go very well, and I still have a major headache, but that's life, I guess. For those who have recently started looking at my blog, I don't gamble. I don't drink either, and that's because I don't particularly enjoy either activity. As a kid I was always the pitboss, making sure the game was fair.

On another note, I made some changes to the settings of my blog based on some complaints. No, I'm not into astrology, at all. I found out why blogger was making my blog look pagan, and I dealt with the situation by removing my birth information from the settings, so it no longer tells people I'm crabby and chicken. It's not that they wouldn't know that already...

No comments: