Friday, May 06, 2005

See, I told you so (Part One)...

Okay, this is for all of you blog-haters out there who said I didn't know what I was talking about when I handicapped the UCG race. Out of the five listed contenders, I picked the following as the three favories: Mr. Franks, Mr. Kilough, and Mr. McCullough, and those are the same three the council picked for the second round of interviews before making a choice. We'll see who is chosen on that side. As for other matters, the job interviews are going well, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make Kansas City (no $$$ = no trips).

1 comment:

Richard said...

You see -- you weren't judging the men, but their CHANCES of winning. Well done!

Kansas City is my home area. If you can go and if there's a little change to spare, you MUST walk the Country Club Plaza. Ritzy and fun!